Monday, September 29, 2008

Home at Last

Getting into college was one of the best things that has happened to me. Just the feeling of knowing that i achieved something i thought i couldn't was a miracle in itself. I couldn't wait to move out and live on my own! But it wasn't until just recently that i started missing my home. Just the feeling of comfort. And knowing that i am safe every night...Other then when my boyfriend Josh stays with me, do i feel compltely empty. I hate sleeping by myself. I feel so un-protected and sad. Sure my room mate is there, but what is she going to do incase of a "real" emergency. I live in a town were theft and burglary are the most common crimes. So what should i do? I know that it is a problem within myself, But how can i learn to comfort myself when others aren't around to help me. 

I arrived at my house not to long ago, and let me tell you, there is nothing better then walking into your own home. Feeling complete peace and comfort. I love my family and the life that i live. There is nothing better. 

No comments: